To My Mom and Dad



To My Mom and Dad

To My Mom and DadThere's another special day this weekend- April 3rd! Mom and Dad SE were married on that date 28 years ago. They've set such a great example for Mr. SE and myself, and I hope we will be still glowing like the two of them when we're married for 28 years.

Mr. SE and I initially planned to have April 3rd as our wedding date, so we would share the same anniversary as my parents. But with the way things worked out after graduation, we decided to push it back to August so we wouldn't be rushed. So now my parents can celebrate their anniversary as strictly their own. Here's to you Mom and Dad- 28 years and going strong!

Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título






Warning: simplexml_load_file(http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/videos?vq=&alt=rss&start-index=1&max-results=11) [function.simplexml-load-file]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request
in /home1/desarro4/public_html/alexcastaneda/PROYECTO_ALEXCASTANEDA/sistemadeactualizacion/google/youtube.class.php on line 286



Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/videos?vq=&alt=rss&start-index=1&max-results=11" in /home1/desarro4/public_html/alexcastaneda/PROYECTO_ALEXCASTANEDA/sistemadeactualizacion/google/youtube.class.php on line 286

Error





0 comments:

Post a Comment