We made it!



We made it!
After loading a moving truck in the Austin heat and humidity (if my honey is reading this: you're my hero), and then a three-day drive, we arrived at our new home! Well, our new temporary home - we're house sitting while my mom is away for the summer, which means we have some time to find our own place (and which also means we'll be moving all this stuff again, just not as far). Our kitty is exploring everything, and has discovered how fun it is to slide across hardwood floors. I'm working on some great posts for you, but until I can get those finished and posted, here are some awesome links to check out...


{via Design Crush}

My dream honeymoon spot.

Skywalkers.

Hero supplies for dad.

I'm thinking of going with bangs after the wedding.

Stepford wife gone rogue.

Preserving Van Gogh's palette.

A greenhouse wedding.

You can bet I'll be making strawberry ricotta graham tartlets this summer.

My iPhone wants one wants one, via automatism.

Adding these (totally perfect for summer) beach blankets to my wish list, via {frolic!}.

Inspired by a summer camping trip.

Have a happy Tuesday!

Related Site
-The Wedding Gifts Online
-Wedding Insurance
-Wedding Photographer Online

Videos Relacionados:below I show related videos and not so related to this article.


Title





Title:









0 comments:

Post a Comment