Tutu Two.

Two weeks ago, I introduced you to my experimentation with making a tutu. It turned out better than I thought which you can see and read here. As mentioned, I made a black version, and as promised, here it is!Tutu Two.It is made up of 5 layers of black polka dot tulle. My next tutu idea is to make one in georgette, but because it is such a drapey fabric, I would need to use about 20 layers to get a good amount of volume that a tutu should have... but I shall continue to experiment!Tutu Two.What is your dream tutu? I'd really love to make a full length, Cinderella-esque, frothy skirt, but as it requires metres and metres and metres of fabric, I will continue making my smaller versions for a while!
Related Site
-The Mens Fashion
-Dresses Online and Cheap Clothes
-Urban Clothing For Mens



0 comments:

Post a Comment