Rehearsal Dinner: Booked



Rehearsal Dinner: Booked

Yes, the wedding day itself is very important. But I feel like people often overlook the rehearsal dinner. Mr. SE and I both have lots of family coming from out of town, and we'd like to spend as much time as we can with them. We put a lot of thought into our rehearsal night, and the feeling that we wanted to evoke.

Those of you who follow me on Twitter know that our rehearsal dinner has been an ongoing battle. We had certain criteria, and finding a place in Nashville wasn't easy. Well guess what? Maggiano's fit the bill and we couldn't be more excited! Let me backtrack a little bit. Here's what we wanted: close to downtown (convenient for our OOT guests), moderately priced, private room for our 50-60 guests, good food (obviously). Oh Maggiano's, how I love you!

I remember fabulous family-style dinners for high school homecoming, along with family New Year's celebrations, and birthdays. This restaurant holds many special memories for me, including FSIL/FBIL's rehearsal dinner in 2007. While these events were all at Maggiano's restaurants, our rehearsal dinner will be at a location that we haven't used before. Their Nashville restaurant! It sits up on a hill by itself, and I just love how it looks all lit up.
Rehearsal Dinner: Booked
Here's a screen shot of the menu that we get to choose from. To say there's lots of choices is definitely an understatement. We're really looking forward to our tasting!

Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Videos Relacionados:below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title

Title:







0 comments:

Post a Comment