Star Trek.

My boyfriend is a huge Star Trek fanatic and bought the whole of The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine on DVD. I wasn't sure why he had bought them as he had seen them all already as he was growing up, but I just assumed it was one of those classic DVDs to own. Little did I know, he planned to convert me to Star Trek-ism! I adore all Sci-Fi/fantasy programs/films but with Star Trek, I had a big problem with. When I was little, my older brother never let me watch what I wanted to because it always coincided with Star Trek, and over the years, I developed a big disliking for it. I gave up arguing with my brother and his selfishness and disliked Star Trek ever since.Star Trek.I was very adamant that I would not watch it, but eventually, he persuaded me to give it a try... and yes, I really enjoyed it!!! Deanna Troi is one of my favourite characters, and having now reached the final season of the entire series, I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing how her costume and hair has evolved throughout. I think I'll eventually make a Superheroine entry on her, I have been seriously neglecting that category!Star Trek.My boyfriend and I also watched some of the Special Features that came with the box set, and I was surprised when Marina Sirtis (Deanna Troi) was on screen, in casual 1980's clothes, speaking with a British accent! You get so caught up with the on-screen characters that you actually start believing that's how they actually are. She explains how she made up the accent for her character which I thought was amazing! Amazing to keep it up for seven years! But then again, I think the Data character is one of the most amazing and also most hilarious.Star Trek.I have also noticed how a lot of major fashion houses use Star Trek as inspiration for their collections, I recognised many of the costumes being used on fashion catwalks, many which are almost identical. I truly believe that Star Trek is the only program with the most innovative costume, ever... and I forget that it was filmed in most of the 1980's, until the crew is in casual clothing, and that's when I see hints of 1980's fashion although I also see some effort in trying to conceal it!
We are now 7 episodes away from completing the entire The Next Generation... and I am wondering how I will find Deep Space Nine.
Related Site
-The Mens Fashion
-Dresses Online and Cheap Clothes
-Urban Clothing For Mens

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Eddie Izzard Star Trek


Star Trek Talk talk talk

Title: Star Trek: How It Should Have Ended


Space...the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise, and this is how Star Trek should have ended! Check out our website for cool extras: http://www.howitshouldhaveended.com How It Should Have Ended Comedy Series Star Trek Sci Fi Action Animation Animated




0 comments:

Post a Comment