The SE's Have an Outing



The SE's Have an Outing

The SE's Have an OutingSometimes I like to leave my bronchitis cave and make a public appearance. This weekend was no exception. Mr. SE and I flew up to Baltimore for the wedding of Mom & Dad SE's goddaughter. Amy was an absolutely beautiful bride, and her husband was moved to tears her entire walk down the aisle. Most touching wedding moment to date: best man reaching out and patting back of groom as he's crying, watching his bride walk down the aisle. Holy waterworks! Mom SE did a reading in the wedding and she did very well, despite being incredibly nervous beforehand. Amy wore the most classic, timeless dress- she looked like Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn (you'd love it Mrs. Smith). My pictures came out awful- but hopefully you can get a feel.
The SE's Have an OutingThe reception was held at Washington Golf and Country Club- hello fancy! Cocktail hour was on a covered portico overlooking the green. I had a hard time keeping Mr. SE from trying to get down there and play (yes, in the rain). This wedding was so perfect to me. I would've been incredibly happy to just cut and paste myself and Mr. SE into it. The SE's Have an OutingAnd because I know you luuurrrve the detail shots...The SE's Have an OutingThe SE's Have an Outingall anonymity just went out the door...The SE's Have an OutingAnd if there's any males reading this- perhaps this will keep you interested. Please don't write a rude comment since I assumed only guys play golf. Actually, I play golf. And it's my blog, so I don't need a disclaimer. The SE's Have an Outing


Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título






Warning: simplexml_load_file(http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/videos?vq= SE\'s Have&alt=rss&start-index=1&max-results=11) [function.simplexml-load-file]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request
in /home1/desarro4/public_html/alexcastaneda/PROYECTO_ALEXCASTANEDA/sistemadeactualizacion/google/youtube.class.php on line 286



Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/videos?vq= SE\'s Have&alt=rss&start-index=1&max-results=11" in /home1/desarro4/public_html/alexcastaneda/PROYECTO_ALEXCASTANEDA/sistemadeactualizacion/google/youtube.class.php on line 286

Error





0 comments:

Post a Comment