Paper Flower Wedding Bouquet


Paper Flower Wedding BouquetI can't really fathom not having a real floral bouquet, simply because I'm obsessed with flowers, but if I had a spare $250, I would be all about throwing this bouquet by Whether Paperworks for my bouquet toss.

Related Site

-Becoming a Wedding Planner

-Cheap Wedding Favors




Documento sin título




Videos Relacionados:below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

TitleAwesome Paper ! How To Make Paper Flower Lamp !

http://www.myyoutubelive.com

Title:Easy Paper Flowers

Inspired by all the cute flowers we see everywhere in scrapbooking, Elizabeth shares how to create these very simple accordion folded paper flowers...all you'll need is paper, some heavy duty adhesive (Quick Grip works great!) and a button (or other coordinating embellishment!). Fun and easy too!






Documento sin título




Videos Relacionados:below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title

Title:








0 comments:

Post a Comment