Welcome Back

Welcome Back

Welcome Back{my thinkpad isn't lonely now that the internet is back}

Oh, hello there friends! The SE's are now back in the 21st century. Luckily I had a half day at work, and I was able to meet my knight in shining armor between 3-5pm. Who's that, you ask? The Comcast internet installer of course. We've been living in the dark ages for almost a month now, and I'm sure I came incredible close to losing it several times.

Recently I realized that we're a hash over 90 (92 to be exact) days from the wedding, and I'm beginning to panic. There was so much time spent enjoying our "fiance" glow, and relishing in all that is wedding idea gathering (or researching as I like to call it). But guess what? It's time to buckle down and make some decisions. Ahem- Mr. SE if you're reading this...that means you marching your fanny down to Men's Wearhouse and picking out some tuxes!

Luckily Mama SE is making another trip to Nashville this weekend, sans my dad, and we'll be doing a lot of lists, charts, and timelines. My favorite! Mom and I are going to make a game-plan of how to get different diy projects done, and delegate tasks for everyone to handle. If you are close to me- look out- I might have a task for you too!

So that was a random word vomit of what's been on my mind the past couple days. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some laundry to put in the dryer and a dog that needs to go out.


Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Videos Relacionados:below I show related videos and not so related to this article.
Title
Title:






0 comments:

Post a Comment