Scrub a Dub



Scrub a Dub

Scrub a DubThe Bath and Body Works antibacterial collection is my absolute favorite. In fact, I wash my hands WAY more than necessary because I can't get enough of the Frosted Orange Spice that's in our master bath. Love is not a strong enough word. So my friends, I always try and let you know when they're having a sale. This one is colossal! Seriously unheard of prices. Unfortunately I won't be hitting the sale. Why? Because I have a stockpile of about 10 right now.

Does anybody else have an obsession with the Bath and Body Works soaps? If so- what's your favorite scent?


Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Videos Relacionados:below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title

Title:







0 comments:

Post a Comment