New House, New Furniture



New House, New Furniture

New House, New FurnitureI'm home from work today because of this nasty bronchitis I can't seem to kick. I finally got a good night sleep, after we returned from the ER after midnight. So now I have an inhaler, cough syrup w/codine, steroids, and antibiotics. Holy Moses. I would rather heal by body naturally, but that just wasn't cutting it these past couple weeks. The frustrating part is that this happened just when I started my new job. It's a temporary assignment, and I'd really like to impress the department so they'll keep me on permanently after my assignment (3 months) is up. Hopefully this day of rest will help me recuperate and put me back on track...New House, New FurnitureThat's all for the recap of my ailments... Onto more pleasant things, like dreaming of decorating our new home. As you know, we purchased the Hemnes 8 drawer dresser for our bedroom. The master in the new house is larger, and I'd like to add another piece of furniture to our collection. This smaller dresser plus super chic mirror, is another item of the Hemnes collection. On the other hand, I'd like to put a large decorative mirror over the dresser that we already have and add a luxuriously large wardrobe to our room.

Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Videos Relacionados:below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title

Title:







0 comments:

Post a Comment