Weekend Shopping



Weekend Shopping
Weekend ShoppingI'm teetering on the line of a migraine, so I don't feel like coming up with much to say. On Saturday I did some shopping, and here's the recap.



Bath and Body Works candle sale. 2 for $20. I picked up two Sea Island Cotton, one Tropical Breeze (w/odor eliminator, we'll see how that works), and one Green Tea and Pear. Mom sent me a coupon for a free signature item with purchase, so I picked up Sea Island Cotton body creme.


At Old Navy I picked up a pair of white jeans (mine are trouser style, no photo online), a maxi dress, and jean skirt. I got another cute striped dress, but there aren't any pictures online. Wishing that they had this romper- hopefully they'll get another shipment. It'd be great for our honeymoon.Weekend ShoppingWeekend ShoppingWeekend Shopping
Have you bought any spring goodies yet?


Related Site
-Online Wedding Planner
-Photographers Weddings

Videos Relacionados:below I show related videos and not so related to this article.


Title





Title:









0 comments:

Post a Comment