OOT Bags



OOT Bags

OOT Bags
Oh hello there- remember me? I'm the girl that thought she could take on a million things before the wedding (moving, starting a new job, buying a foreclosure, moving again, and starting a new job). What's that? You think I wrote start a new job twice? That's because I did.

I was lucky enough to land a job at one of the "Best Places to Work", and had been working there since last August. But here's the thing- I'm driven, and I worked my butt off to get a degree in business management. I didn't go to college to make packets, punch holes, and be a glorified secretary. That being said- I made the adult choice. Took my life by the reigns, quit my job, and started in a new industry where slackers get fired. Sound amazing? Let me know if you're in Nashville, Denver, Dublin, Singapore, or San Francisco (we have a great referral program).


I started this new job last week and it's been amazing. Like a jump out of bed even though it's early and you're ready to conquer the world amazing! But to say it's been easy to make a career jump with only 19 days until the wedding could be a lie. Yes you read that right, 19. Am I going crazy? Maybe a little bit. Did I make the best decision of my life (other than my handsome groom)? Yes I did. Nobody is going to drop a great career in your lap, you've got to get up and make something out of your life.

Now onto bigger and better things, like out of town bags. If you're lucky enough to be coming to our wedding (you know I would invite all of you readers if I could!), this is what you'll be getting. We wanted the bag to have a Nashville feel from the first instant, so kraft was an easy choice. I picked up a super cute cowboy boot stamp (40% coupon thankyou) at Hobby Lobby, and added some curled white ribbon for the piece de resistance. Here's what's inside:
OOT Bags
Visit Nashville booklet
Tourism map
Chocolate and Vanilla Moon Pie (made in TN)
2 bottles of water
Trail Mix
Mixed Nuts
Cheez-its
Minty Lifesavers
Lance Crackers (my fave!)
Pringles (made in TN)
Mr. SE and I are going to add a welcome letter

OOT Bags
...and here they are in the bonus room, which has been renamed "room of wedding craziness"

What do you think? Would you be stoked to get one of these babies? I'd love to hear what types of things you did in out of town bags to make them specific for your wedding location!


Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Videos Relacionados:below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title

Title:







0 comments:

Post a Comment