Chartreuse.

por | | |
Chartreuse, don't you just love that word? I bought these flip flops from Topshop a few weeks ago but forgot to blog about them!... and seeing as I've already shown you a bit of my shoe collection, I just may as well!Chartreuse.The colour is completely out of my comfort zone, I don't ever recall wearing or having anything that is this colour, but when I saw them hanging alongside a black, fuchsia and white version, I was drawn to them the most. They're a really cute design and I especially love that the ruffles are leather, rather than fabric and the colour goes really well with my skin tone... but, the sole is so hard! Which thinking about it now, is so obvious to the point that you don't even have to try them on to know that they are hard! I still love them though, and will wear them when I know I won't be out/walking for too long.
I've been looking into buying some Birkenstock flip flops too actually as they look really comfortable and I've never owned a pair, but I don't know if it's worth it now as the English weather is so annoying! Tomorrow is apparently going to be a boiling 29 degrees... but with thundery showers.
Related Site
-The Mens Fashion
-Dresses Online and Cheap Clothes
-Urban Clothing For Mens

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Salve Regina sung by the monks of the Grande Chartreuse


Nota bene the small differences between the official Latin text and this version the Carthusians use.

Title: dequan


and his girl




0 comments:

Post a Comment